Clinical Psychologist, Wheelers Hill
I am a clinical psychologist practicing in Wheelers Hill, Melbourne.
I can help if you:
- Are experiencing depression or anxiety
- Feel overwhelmed by boredom, frustration, or other strong feelings
- Have negative or unrealistic thought patterns that you can’t seem to change
- Make decisions that are not in line with what you value, but feel unable to change this or understand why
- Get told by people you love that they can’t feel close to you
- Find it hard to say no or ask for what you want
- Are adjusting to a major change or transition
- Want help overcoming trauma
- Have a mental illness such as psychosis, a mood disorder, or a personality disorder
- Want to prevent a relapse of your mental illness
- Care for a family member with an illness
As a clinical psychologist, I have specialist training in psychological interventions that can help you overcome these difficulties. To find out more, look at my FAQ page or contact me to discuss your situation.