I am a clinical psychologist practicing privately in Berwick, Victoria.
You may want to engage in therapy with me if you are:
- Experiencing mental illness, such as psychosis, a mood disorder, an anxiety disorder, or a personality disorder
- Seeking to prevent a relapse of your mental illness
- Supporting a family member with a mental illness
- Adjusting to a sudden event or major change
- Making decisions or acting in ways that are not in line with what you value, but being unable to change this or understand why
- Noticing negative or unrealistic thought patterns that you can’t seem to change
- Having difficulty tolerating boredom, frustration, or other strong feelings
- Often turning to activities or worries to distract yourself from the present moment
- Being told by people you love that they can’t feel close to you
- Feeling stuck in manipulative, indirect, or distant communication patterns
- Having difficulty saying no or asking for what you want
- Coming to terms with a childhood in which an important adult was unavailable, perhaps because they had a strong relationship with alcohol, drugs, or gambling
- A graduate of a Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) program wanting to review and expand your use of DBT skills
As a clinical psychologist, I have specialist training in psychological interventions that can help you overcome these difficulties. To find out more, look at my FAQ page or contact me to discuss your situation.